Providing expertise, insight and personal attention.
not fee based.
Interesting market stat: Since 1946 the S&P 500 has been higher one year after every single midterm election. 18 out of 18 times.Courtesy of LPL (10/15/18)
interesting market stat: Over the past 20 years no month has stronger returns than October with an average gain of 2.1%. In addition October also has the most up or down 1% daily moves compared to any other month. October tends to have good returns, but it is a volatile month.(10/4/18)
INTERESTING MARKET STAT: THE S&P IS UP 5 MONTHS IN A ROW. GOING BACK TO 1950 THAT HAS HAPPENED 25 TIMES. A YEAR LATER IT HAS BEEN HIGHER 24 TIMES. THE ONE TIME IT WAS DOWN WAS 1972-1973 WHEN IT FELL 0.7% ONE YEAR LATER.COURTESY OF LPL (9/07/18)
THE THIRD QUARTER IS HISTORICALLY THE WORST PERFORMING QUARTER OF THE YEAR FOR THE S&P 500. INTERESTING FACT THOUGH IS WHEN ALL 3 MONTHS IN THE 2ND QUARTER ARE HIGHER (AS THIS YEAR WAS) THE 3RD QUARTER IS UP AN AVERAGE OF 4.4% AND HIGHER 13 OUT OF THE LAST 15 TIMES.COURTESY OF LPL (7/24/18)
Client-focused Independent Team
As an Independent investment advisory firm, we are not tied to any type of investment product and have the freedom to choose from a wide range of investment options to help simplify our client’s financial lives.
Clients come first. Our goal is to forge deep personal relationships with our clients to best understand their financial needs. We offer a simple and transparent fee structure, create personalized investment plans and don’t use “model portfolios”. Every family has a unique financial situation, so they deserve a plan designed specifically for them.
Fee-only, not fee based
Our fees are based on what we help you earn, Not on how much or what products we can sell you.
Oder Investment Management is a fee-only advisor, independent of Wall Street influences. We are not paid commissions and we don’t have to trade your account to generate income. Since our fees are based on a percentage of assets under management, we’re clearly aligned with your interests. We are compensated more when your portfolio grows and you achieve your financial objectives.
The benefits of an Independent, Fee-Only Investment Advisor are clear:
- No hidden sales fees
- No pressure to buy/sell investments for commission gains
- Personal, ongoing relationship with the person managing your money
- Sharing the same goal: the achievement of your financial objectives
- Adjustments are made as market conditions or personal circumstances warrant
- Development of a customized investment plan based on a thorough needs assessment and then tailored to your risk tolerance, current needs and long-term financial goals
OUR FIDUCIARY Responsibility IS OUR COMMITMENT TO PUTTING YOUR NEEDS ABOVE ALL Else.
We are held to a fiduciary standard by the Securities and Exchange Commission to always work in the best interest of our clients and to avoid conflicts of interests. One would think this would be the industry standard, but it is not. There is a “suitability standard” in place for some advisors where they only must have adequate reason to believe a recommendation fits for a client’s financial situation. An advisor held to this standard can steer you into products that pay him or her a commission if it’s considered suitable for you. At Oder Investment Management we provide independent, conflict free investment advice to our clients and are compensated on a fee only basis and not on a commission basis.
- The right investment advisor does what’s right for you. Because these advisors are independent, they are not tied to any particular family of funds or…
- Many market experts suggest holding stocks for the long term. The Standard & Poor’s (S&P) 500 Index has experienced losses in 10 of the 40…
- In the investment field, there are two primary parties who are able to offer investment advice to individuals, as well as institutional clients such as…